Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How does Easy Resume Maker work?
- A. Using our step by step Resume Wizard! you can quickly create and edit
each component of your resume. Simply fill in the answer to the resume
wizard's questions, and we'll do the rest. To keep things simple, work
through each section in order, progressing to each new segment by
clicking the submit button at the bottom of each page. Only use the
section links above if you are returning or editing your resume. Please
create a new account if you need a resume for another individual.
- Q. How do I print a resume without the web address on it?
- A. It is your web browser, anytime you print off the internet the address
will appear. Just email the resume to yourself, or download to Microsoft
Word and print from there.
- Q. I have an account, but I can't login, it says I'm blocked, why?
- A. If you attempt to login more than three times unsuccessfully, it will
block your account for your protection. Just email us, we'll unblock your
account, and give you your login details.
- Q. When I click on "view your resume" nothing happens, why?
- A. The resume comes in a pop up window. Just temporarily disable your pop up
blocker in the "tools" bar across the top of your screen, or within your
security settings on your computer.
- Q. When I download my resume, it doesn't look right, why?
- A. It will only download to Microsoft Word. If you don't have it, just email
the resume to yourself in any/all the templates, and copy/paste into any
- Q. Why do I not receive the email of my resume?
- A. The website is sending the emails. Check your spam, or bulk folder.
- Q. Is my information secure?
- A. Yes, only you will have access to your own information. We also guarantee
that any information you provide will not be given to any third party
whatsoever. Your account is password protected, and only you can access it.
- Q. How much does it cost to create a resume?
- A. You can create your resume right now for absolutely free, and if you like
it and want to be able to use it,you'll need to get a membership to
Easy Resume Maker for just $9.95 a month.
This gives you one year unlimited access including hosting of your resume
on the web.
- Q. What will my resume look like?
- A. You see your resume's progress every step of the way so because your
changes are instant. If you want to see a sample of a resume created
with Easy Resume Maker, click here.
- Q. How long do I have to decide to if I want to join?
- A. We'll keep your resume on our servers for 14 days - plenty of time to
decide if you want to become a member.
- Q. How long does it take to create a resume?
- A. If you have your information such as addresses, phone numbers etc. ready
in front of you, you can build a great looking resume in less than 10 minutes.
- Q. What if I need to stop before I am finished?
- A. Your resume building progress is automatically saved every step of the
way. Simply log back into your account and pick up where you left off.