I am a bright, articulate, hard working individual who has always had high goals and aspirations. I believe I have a particular understanding of the complexities surrounding the animal welfare movement today; specifically as it relates to issues involving animal cruelty. It is in this employment opportunity where I can most effectively allow my inherent talents, formal training, experiences, and abilities to be effectively utilized, giving my very best to both my employer and the animals they serve.
Monmouth County SPCA Police - 260 Wall Street, Eatontown, NJ, 07730 (2008 - 2012)
Animal Cruelty Investigator
As an animal cruelty police officer in New Jersey for both the New Jersey State SPCA and the Monmouth County SPCA, I have conducted approximately 1,700 animal cruelty investigations to date.
New Jersey State SPCA - 1119 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 (2005 - 2008)
As an animal cruelty investigator, I issued animal cruelty charges under New Jersey Statute Title 4 and secured convictions against individuals who committed acts of animal cruelty.
Local # 3, I.B.E.W. - 158-11 Harry Van Arsdale Jr. Avenue, Flushing, NY, 11365 (1998 - 2012)
As a Local #3, I.B.E.W. electrician, I have worked on several construction jobs throughout New York City providing both lighting and power to its many residents and businesses.
Animal Cruelty Level I to Level III
New Jersey State SPCA Police - 1119 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 (2007 - 2007)
"A" Electrical Construction Journeyman
Local # 3 I.B.E.W. Apprenticeship Program - 158-11 Harry Van Arsdale Jr. Avenue, Flushing, NY, 11365 (1998 - 2003)
Bachelor of Arts
Rutgers University - New Brunswick, New Jersey (1995 - 1998)
Extensive professional training and understanding of New Jersey's Animal Cruelty Statutes-Title 4
Bachelors of Arts Degree: Industrial Labor Relations
Extensive understanding of the National Labor Relations Act.
- Elected Vice-Chairman of the "A" Apprenticeship Program, November, 1999
- Re-elected Vice Chairman of the "A Apprenticeship Program, November, 2000
- Elected Chairman of the "A" Apprenticeship Program, November, 2001
- Became a Local #3 I.B.E.W. Citizenship Responsibility Instructor, 2004 to 2008
- Entered the New Jersey State SPCA Police Training Program, March, 2005
- Appointed an Agent, New Jersey State SPCA, August, 2005
- Promoted to New Jersey State SPCA Investigator, October, 2006
- Appointed to the Monmouth County SPCA Police, February, 2008
- Promoted to the rank of Sergeant, March, 2008
- Certified Animal Control Officer, June, 2009
- Founding Member, New Jersey PBA Local #394, May, 2010
Isabelle Strauss- Lawyers In Defense of Animals
Lt. Veronica Ehrenspeck, Monmouth County SPCA Police
Armond Biagini, PBA Local #394 President & Delegate
Jerry Rosenthal- Interim Director, Monmouth County SPCA
Gretchen Rell, Wildlife Rehabilitation Coordinator, Monmouth County SPCA